Care Home Funding

This area can be quite complex and confusing and obtaining the relevant advice is crucial in deciding on a placement.

Who pays?

This will depend on a financial assessment undertaken by an assigned social worker. If your relative is in hospital, the Discharge Liaison Nurse will assist you with this, alternatively, please contact us directly and we can advise you accordingly.

If I am paying privately who will help me?

You are welcome to come in for a chat with our Admissions/Finance Team who will explain the fee-structure and the different options available.

Age Concern can also assist you by offering advice and guidance -


CQC regulates Moundsley Hall Limited to provide care at

Moundsley Hall Care Village, Kings Norton